| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lerwick, Shetland Islands in November is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 4.1 °C (7.4 °F).
- The weather in November is very faintly moist with rain, sleet or snow time and again. Some 143mm (5.6in) of fluid is released across on average 24 days.
- In November the heavens above Lerwick, Shetland Islands are dismal having on balance a murky 1:03 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 6:27 long and the longest day is 8:36 long with an average length of 7:27.
- There are approximately 6:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 15% of daylight hours and cloudy 85% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lerwick, Shetland Islands November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Lerwick, Shetland Islands:
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) NW
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 365.8 kms (227.3 miles) NW
- Torshavn, Denmark - 365.8 kms (227.3 miles) NW
- Lerwick, Uk - 1.6 kms (1 miles) SW
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SW
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 363.9 kms (226.1 miles) SW
- Kinloss, Uk - 310.6 kms (193 miles) SSW
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 335.2 kms (208.3 miles) S
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 399.4 kms (248.2 miles) SSW
- Tiree, Uk - 525.1 kms (326.3 miles) SW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 479.7 kms (298.1 miles) SSW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 512.8 kms (318.7 miles) SSW
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 391.1 kms (243 miles) NE
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 513.8 kms (319.3 miles) ENE
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 484.3 kms (301 miles) ENE
- Geilo, Norway - 517.6 kms (321.6 miles) E
- Bergen, Norway - 358.4 kms (222.7 miles) E
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 359.3 kms (223.3 miles) E
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 518.2 kms (322 miles) E
- Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway - 408.5 kms (253.9 miles) ESE